Register Today at Indian Motorcycle of San Diego and Start Earning
Your Exclusive IMSD Rider Rewards!
Who Can Earn IMSD Rider Reward Points?
IMSD Rider Rewards is our way of rewarding you for making Indian Motorcycle of San Diego (“IMSD”) your choice for all things Indian Motorcycle. This program is offered to all customers at no cost and will be subject to the program terms and conditions. Points are accumulated via merchandise purchases, with bonus points available during special promotions.
How IMSD Rider Reward Points Work
You will receive 1 reward point for every $1.00 you spend at Indian Motorcycle of San Diego in parts, apparel, and service (excluding taxes, purchase of PPM and ESP, and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision, and warranty work. See store for complete details).
Your first rewards coupon is worth 300 points and your rewards will increase in value at each point milestone, i.e. 300, 500, 800, etc. (see "Rewards System" below). You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total. Reward points cannot be used towards the purchase of a motorcycle. The IMSD Rider Rewards program ends on December 31st of each year. It is important to redeem all Reward Certificates before this date, and after December 31st, all reward point values will be reset to "0" and accumulation of points begins with purchases on/after January 1st. The maximum accumulation will be 10,000 points per person. Points must be spent before additional points can be accrued. Sale items are not eligible for additional points.
How to Earn, Track and Use Your Points
Points are accumulated through purchases and special promotions.
They will be posted for purchases in 24-48 hours and special promotions in 48-72 hours. Points will be available for use towards your next purchase after a specific point milestone has been reached. Points will be tracked through our P.O.S. System. Customers will receive emails notifying customers of points earned and they can print certificates or IMSD will do it for you when you come into the dealership to redeem them.
IMSD Rider Rewards System
- 300 Points = $15.00
- 500 Points = $25.00
- 800 Points = $40.00
- 1,000 Points = $50.00
- 2,000 Points = $100.00
- 4,000 Points = $200.00
- 10,000 Points = $500.00
Customers are eligible for bonus points during special promotions at IMSD, as well as bonus point days (at our discretion). In addition, bonus points may be applied to certain purchases from time to time.
Terms & Conditions
Points are automatically credited to your IMSD Rider Reward account with each purchase made at Indian Motorcycles of San Diego. Rewards are generally available 24-48 hours after purchase. For every bonus event, points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- Points earned with IMSD Rider Rewards Program expire on December 31 st of every calendar year. Points do not roll over to the following year.
- Reward Card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Photo ID will be required and only the IMSD account holder may redeem points.
- IMSD Rider Reward Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print data and photo ID will be required.
- Employees of Indian Motorcycles of San Diego are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on the account.
- Indian Motorcycles of San Diego reserves the right to discontinue the IMSD Rider Rewards Program privileges and void all or a
- portion of a member's point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human/computer error, fraud, theft, illegal activity, or any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Indian Motorcycles of San Diego also reserves the right to modify or cancel the IMSD Rider Rewards Program without prior notice.
- All points are given at the discretion of Indian Motorcycles of San Diego. Points can be changed, removed, or added at any time and hold no cash value.
- Any and all discrepancies will be decided by Indian Motorcycles of San Diego management and all decisions are final.
- Points are not awarded on discounted or clearance apparel, parts, or service work.
- Points are not awarded on rental bikes.
- Points are not awarded for gift card purchases.
- Points are not awarded for purchasing Pre-Paid Maintenance (PPM) plans, Extended Service Plans (ESP), or insurance products.
- Points are not awarded for the following types of service work: wreck repairs, warranty work, extended service plan work, and inspections. Other non-retail services may be added at any time.
- Points cannot be combined with any other discounts, sale items or special orders and are not transferable.